Hello!! My name is Kosal, but my friends call me Koko. I've been wanting to make a blog website ever since January though it never really stuck. My first attempt was on neocities, but I had a hard time with the code. Even though I used a template, I had a hard time understanding what I was doing. So I left the site to rot and I was too scared to try again.
Cut to August and I got a tiktok about blogger while doomscrolling. When I looked more into it I saw so many people with cute websites. I can't help but love customization, whether it's a website or game character, I love spending hours designing something. Fun Fact, I spent four hours designing my blogspot website hehe. I really want to blog more because I love talking about the things I love but my speech is horrible, so typing is always easier for me. I hope this sticks and I don't forget about it for too long.
If you like show and movie analysis/reviews then you should follow me. I mainly watch anime and cartoons, rarely will I watch anything live action. I'm not that big into movies but when I do watch them it's mainly superhero or animated movies. (Yea as a kid I loved animation so much I refused to watch anything with humans and that kinda stuck with me to adulthood) I also play a lot of games like cozy farm sim, rpgs, visual novels, and gacha games. When I'm not doing those things and drawing, then I'm watching vtubers. I'll probably make a page about my oshis and other favorite media. Right now I'm trying to get into reading DC comics because I love a lot of characters from it (I started off by watching their movies). After reading some more comics, I want to get into reading books. It was never really for me because my brain as a kid got distracted too much while trying to read. However, I think I'll be better at reading now as an adult so I want to try it. Anyway, if you like those things then maybe you will like my blog. I'll be doing ramble style posts because that's how my brain works (sorry in advance).
- Thanks for reading ❤︎
No comments:
Post a Comment